Contact the INORE Committee with love!
The INORE Committee is responsible for organizing events, especially the Symposium, raising money, administering the OES-BECS, and management of INORE projects.
Become an INOREan
Become a member of INORE and help us to realize the power of offshore energy
Become a Sponsor
INORE represents an opportunity to expose your company to current high-level academic research, and provides a forum for aligning academic work with your needs. Involvement with INORE will also improve your access to and ability to recruit future professionals from the pool of offshore renewable energy’s top minds.
- Blue Energy Collaborative Scholarship – Call for Applications!
- Blue Growth Summer School 2017
- Call for Applications!!! – 2017 European INORE Symposium
- INORE’s North American Symposium Comes to Oregon May 18-22, 2017
- PhD Course – Numerical and Experimental Modelling and Control of Wave Energy Converters – REGISTRATION OPEN !