20/08/2017 - 26/08/2017
2017 European INORE Symposium (Ireland)
The Burren Outdoor Education Centre, Co. Clare
04/09/2017 - 08/09/2017
PhD Course - Numerical and Experimental Modelling and Control of Wave Energy Converters
University College Cork – MaREI, Cork
Become an INOREan
Become a member of INORE and help us to realize the power of offshore energy
Become a Sponsor
INORE represents an opportunity to expose your company to current high-level academic research, and provides a forum for aligning academic work with your needs. Involvement with INORE will also improve your access to and ability to recruit future professionals from the pool of offshore renewable energy’s top minds.
- Call for Applications!!! – 2017 European INORE Symposium
- INORE’s North American Symposium Comes to Oregon May 18-22, 2017
- PhD Course – Numerical and Experimental Modelling and Control of Wave Energy Converters – REGISTRATION OPEN !
- Free Access to 59 Offshore Renewable Energy Testing Facilities!!!
- Save the Date – 2017 European Symposium!!!
Powered by Events Manager