20/08/2017 - 26/08/2017
2017 European INORE Symposium (Ireland)
The Burren Outdoor Education Centre, Co. Clare
04/09/2017 - 08/09/2017
PhD Course - Numerical and Experimental Modelling and Control of Wave Energy Converters
University College Cork – MaREI, Cork
|Blue Energy Collaborative Scholarship|
2017 European Symposium Main Sponsors
2017 North American Symposium Main Sponsors
Become an INOREan
Become a member of INORE and help us to realize the power of offshore energy
Become a Sponsor
INORE represents an opportunity to expose your company to current high-level academic research, and provides a forum for aligning academic work with your needs. Involvement with INORE will also improve your access to and ability to recruit future professionals from the pool of offshore renewable energy’s top minds.
- Blue Energy Collaborative Scholarship – Call for Applications!
- Blue Growth Summer School 2017
- Call for Applications!!! – 2017 European INORE Symposium
- INORE’s North American Symposium Comes to Oregon May 18-22, 2017
- PhD Course – Numerical and Experimental Modelling and Control of Wave Energy Converters – REGISTRATION OPEN !
Powered by Events Manager