- A user profile in the largest offshore renewable energy network in the world, which will enable others to find you, and we hope will result in new opportunities and collaborations!
- Access to the full list of user profiles in our network. Some but not all user profiles are publicly available.
- Posting news, jobs, and research related to offshore renewable energy on our website.
- Signing up for INORE events.
- Subscribing to receive updates when new items are posted to the website.
- And there is no cost of membership!!!
Furthermore, INOREans are committed to supporting the best offshore renewable energy network in the world!
Types of membership
Both types are open to all!
A web-member is a non-voting member of INORE, and has full-access to all of INORE’s web functionality (see below). To become a web-member, simply click sign up, and create a user-profile.
The sign-process requires the approval of a member of the Steering Committee, but this is only to ensure the applicant is a real person (not a bot). Once the application has been checked (usually a few minutes), we will send you an email confirming that you have been accepted.
An INOREan is a full voting member of INORE, and by signing up, he or she agrees to uphold INORE’s Articles of Association, in particular the pursuit of our objectives:
“The object of the CIO (INORE) is the advancement of education and the proliferation of public knowledge in relation to Offshore Renewable Energy, in particular by:
- Promoting the study of Offshore Renewable Energy and related technologies;
- Promoting knowledge-sharing, discussion and communication amongst those undertaking work or otherwise interested in Offshore Renewable Energy;
- Promoting research, particularly international collaborative research, and publicizing the results thereof; and
- Supporting those engaged in or intending to engage in the study of Offshore Renewable Energy.”
Privacy and terms
Also, be signing up, you agree not to abuse your web privileges, which may result in your membership being revoked. For more info, see our Terms and Conditions.
International Network on Offshore Renewable Energy,
3rd Floor, Marine Building, Plymouth University,
Plymouth, PL4 8AA,