Welcome to the International Network on Offshore Renewable Energy website – we’re happy to have you here!
INORE is a network of young researchers within renewable energy whose main focus is offshore renewables. INORE was created by early stage researchers, for early stage researchers who work in all aspects related to offshore wind, wave, tidal, and other offshore energies. We bring together researchers from around the world to meet, collaborate, and share knowledge.
We’ve just updated our website and hope that it is a more helpful resource to further develop research collaborations. If you’re not already registered as an INOREan, please do so here. This website is driven by its members and we hope you find it as a useful tool to find events INORE is hosting, post/search new jobs and communicate, collaborate and commiserate with research peers within the offshore renewables sector.
The 10th anniversary of INORE, 2016 was an exciting and eventful year as INORE continues to grow – with organizational advancements and networking connections continually being made across six continents! (we’re still hopeful for Antarctica…)
- Blue Energy Collaborative Scholarship – Call for Applications!
- Blue Growth Summer School 2017
- Call for Applications!!! – 2017 European INORE Symposium
- INORE’s North American Symposium Comes to Oregon May 18-22, 2017
- PhD Course – Numerical and Experimental Modelling and Control of Wave Energy Converters – REGISTRATION OPEN !